Monday, July 31, 2006

Univeristy of Dundee

Got a mail from University of Dundee, and I am still undecided. A psychology doctorate from Sweden is more tempting. And if I go for it, I could spend some pioneering research on Criminological Psychology. On the other hand University of Dundee is a prestigious university and I already booked accomodation at the campus. M.S. in Gobalisation is valuable too. It could help my US Journalism field and I am planning to specailize on International Politics on Crime and Terrorism optional course in M.S. Globalization. I think it is more relevant today. Only sad thing is I have to finish the course in one year, because of the US editorial job in 2008, so it will be study, study and study only and I have to finish two dissertations.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home